Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prepare to become a criminal

http://mayberry-keepitsimplestupid.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Prepare To Become A "Criminal"...

Even though most of us already commit "three felonies per day", our "representatives" in CONgress seek to make a whole bunch more of us "criminals" for the dastardly deed of producing, trading, and consuming our own food...

BREAKING: Senate votes cloture on S 510 – must now be voted on in 60 days

By Rady Ananda
Food Freedom

By a vote of 74 to 25, at noon today, the U.S. Senate voted for cloture on S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, which means it must now be voted on in the full Senate within 60 days. All amendments to the controversial food control bill must be completed by that time.

One of S 510′s supporters, Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, opposed cloture because modifications to the bill do not reflect its original intent, he said on C-SPAN. Chambliss fully supports giving the FDA more power over the US food supply, but is unhappy with the Manager’s Amendment submitted in August.

He objects to the small farm exclusion on the grounds that the $500,000 annual gross revenue limit is an arbitrary number that is too quickly reached by small farms. He called for numerous amendments to the bill as it appears today...

I highly recommend y'all follow the rabbit hole, read the whole article, and follow the links as well. These cockroaches want to make home food production "illegal", once again in the name of "safety". Well "safety" is bullshit. What this really represents is yet another federal power grab, and even further erosion of our Liberty. "To what end?" we must ask ourselves. I can draw no other conclusion than they want to completely dominate every single aspect of our daily lives. And no, I don't expect the newly (s)elected Repugnicunts to make a damn bit of difference...

Those bastards are just as power hungry as the Dimocraps, just as crooked, and just as evil. They can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. And if they pass this abomination, I will be pleased as punch to send them and their minions straight there when they come to shut down my garden! Or anyone else's for that matter. Because that is truly the final straw. Removing the right to one's own food selection and production is the ultimate affront to basic survival, and I'll be God damned if I'll allow myself to be prevented from growing my own food. I do not consider this to be taking the Lord's name in vain, because God rightfully should damn anyone so cowardly, so pussified, as to submit to this outright atrocity! Passage of this piece of Stalinist shit should be met with the wholesale tilling of yards, and planting of non hybrid seeds, along with armed resistance to government interlopers who would try to stop us from growing our own food.

Any SS prick who attempts to stop me from growing my own food will be shot on sight, because I will consider his actions an immediate threat to my life and well being. You government fucks think we're pissed off about the TSA, just try and take our tomatoes... I got a Mosin Nagant 91/30, an M44, a Mossberg 12 gauge, a Heritage .22 revolver, and by God, I know how to use them. I ain't fuckin' playin'...

Posted by Mayberry at 7:07 PM 13 comments Links to this post

1 comment:

  1. Quoted in full! I'm humbly honored. Thanks. And I meant every word...

    ReplyDelete