Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What are the ninnies, wussies, pussies and geldings in Texas legislature doing?

What are the ninnies, wussies, pussies and geldings
in Texas legislature doing? They have not passed
CCW on campus law for the same reason that steers
do not make baby cows. 2011 session ends May 30.

My emails to Gov Perry and Rep James White were
not answered. I got a reply from the office State
Sen Robert Nichols alleging that Sen Nichols will
keep my views in mind when he votes. I was so thrilled
I wet my pants.
No elected official -- not even Governor Rick Perry
who shoots from the hip and slays coyotes before
breakfast -- has guts enough to say if they will
vote YES or NO on CCW on campus.

http://akeyboardanda45.blogspot.com/2009/04/concealed-carry-on-college-campus-texas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment